The RWMG extended the deadline for project proponents to submit signed MOUs by Sunday, June 14th at 5:00 p.m. In order to have your projects considered for inclusion in the IRWM Plan, the sponsoring agency MUST submit a signed MOU by that deadline. The extension on the MOU portion of the submittal is to allow Boards time to meet and sign the MOU. This applies to project proponents only; those wishing to sign the MOU for the UFR IRWM Program may do so at any time. Please contact UFR.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Step 1 Conceptual Project Summaries are still due by Monday, June 1st at 5:00 p.m.
This week’s Water Plan eNews includes:
- Two more regional chapters released as part of California’s Groundwater Update 2013
- Report on California’s water storage offers ideas for improvement
- Exploring the possibilities for resolving groundwater disputes in California
- Ag committee to discuss changes for water management guidebook
- Grant applications being accepted for ag irrigation projects
- Office of Sustainable Water Solutions highlights projects in small communities
Presentation by Gary Freeman, Principal Hydrologist, PG&E
The May 4th Drought Update includes a summary of current conditions and the week’s key action items. Click here to view the update.